1/700 水上機母艦千歲


編號:Warships-001

     SCALE : 1/700
KIT : AOSHIMA+hull scratch
Building by: Ralph

(NOV..1998. completed)















留言

  1. Dear Ralph,
    Every time I watch your Chitose, I always can find some new discovery.
    Each detailing layout was so perfect,so she always made conversation with readers in anytime.
    A master model ship,I think,is talking a endless story....
    That's just your work!

    回覆刪除
  2. hi~~buddy
    Thanks for your kind to the work,and to me.
    I have never thought the work can be embraved to somebody or any more!
    I just wanna completed the work with my mind at that time.
    Maybe the work with so many details look like innovatory.
    but,as a insight today,it's still have to work hard in skill more and more.
    By the way,I will try to do better in the future.
    Especially I wanna thank you for here you are!
    The best compadre by my side ,on the modelling way!
    Thank U Jeff !!
    ^^

    Ralph

    回覆刪除
  3. 艦橋窗,似乎被裝了玻璃/塑膠片!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

13號驅潛艇

船艦模型的空中張線

Project 1/144 SS-237 USS Trigger1945 -1