A essay

A essay practiced in English,it is said that caught fire all over blogs.
So I tried to write a essay in English too.
Countless similarly stories happened around the would,perhaps it happened to you,or your friends.Perhaps read on book,or from movie.
However,it's just a short story and a essay casually.Just practice in English to test my poor language ability.


Away

I cann't accept it until now,although it really happened.
I cann't believe it until now,notwithstanding it happened in my dream.
But .....why?Why I'm so equanimous amazingly?Maybe  I was torpidly , maybe....
Distance of quiteism compelled us to live apart .I started escape,escape from communications ,escape from thinking of you.
I certainly realized that make things getting worse.But just as you said,always not my business,isn't it?Anything but me,isn't it?
Perhaps you should told me early what you need,or what should I do?You know that I would like to do anything good for you....
I'd never heard  real voices from you,even until today.But now,I guess that's nothing more I can offer you ,although I still work hard to make my promises become true.
However,as time goes by ,everything becomes nothingness.
At this time,please promise me what make you better and better as possible as you can,and don't do anything with hate to hurt you again.That's the only wish I prayed.
I think it's just a right time to get away,get away forever.
Stood under a dark streetlight,my heart was broken.
I chose the way get away.If away from you will change your felicity ,if that also change my sky.Yes,I will always get away.
Get away from the past all.
短文一篇,測試一下我的英文能力有沒有退步~~
^_^

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

13號驅潛艇

船艦模型的空中張線

Project 1/144 SS-237 USS Trigger1945 -1