LOAH

LOVE AND HATE

Sometimes I remembered  those happy days that we have.
Sometimes I felt so sad for  those of fallings-outs .
Oh~My deer ,You'll never know that how much I love you.
Just as you'll never  know how much I miss you  until now.
I know you hate me for what I treated you.
I know I was wrong .
But my deer,That was not my real purpose.
I don't wanna  take mistake anymore.
I just want you come back to me. 
I can never accepect that you belong to others.
Even I know that comes impossible.
But my deer,please don't do anything with hate.
Please don't do anything mightbe hurt you.
I still hope you be happy even without my love.
Please find a better man,and have a nice life with him.
Please be well to our daughters,and accompany them to graw up.
That's my final whish,even without my love.
I still work hard for promises I said .
That's my final whish,even without your love.
 


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

13號驅潛艇

船艦模型的空中張線

Project 1/144 SS-237 USS Trigger1945 -1