高雄-旗津-海港節 台灣的好山好水,台灣的人文風情,台灣的美食饗宴...... Ralph台灣走透透,帶你走的是海港的風情,帶你聞的是海洋的鹹魚味.... 出發總要有個方向.....高雄....我又來了~~~~ 嗯嗯...白癡又老套的開場白...反正就是一年一度的高雄海港節啦... 其實是很隨興的,很自由的!出發前沒有想過要出發,沒有想過通知任何人,更沒有想過要去哪裡!就只是因為突然想走,難得的一個人獨自出走!去哪裡呢?腦子一轉,高雄不是有海港節嗎?那麼就去高雄好了!起身胡亂整理了簡單的行李(真的是胡亂整理了幾件簡單的衣服,連相機手機充電器都忘了帶....切),查看最近的火車時刻表,就這麼出發了!一切就是這麼隨意,自然.突發奇想的旅程,還真沒想到接下來的三天裡是這麼的豐收!這一趟是對的~哈哈 早上7點半的自強號,時間上遊刃有餘!隨意在台北車站晃了晃,要去旅行的人還真多!各自有各自的方向,有時候交集,有時候錯開,真是人生縮影~其實我是很喜歡鐵道的,但真正要以此作為旅行的工具還真有點彆扭.為什麼?因為不能抽菸啦....幾個小時要憋著能不彆扭?還沒到時間當然是躲到車站外猛抽個幾枝再上路了...哈 好久沒坐火車,地下化的車站對我這個開慣汽車的台北聳來說還真是新鮮.走到哪裡就拍到哪裡吧~嗯....沒電再說... 早上的台北車站 出發了....結果沿路大多在睡覺... ㄟㄟ....好大的風車... .....笑吧!我就是台北聳...咬我喔.. 到高雄了!好快!租個摩托車先...嘿嘿!滿街的速克達出租實在不是很適合我 ,我可是5年級大度路時代出身的大叔ㄟ,當然是要找部檔車了! .嗯嗯...看到了!聽說叫做小哈特佛,像在等我似的,一眼就讓我看到!可是現在的檔車真奇怪,說是國際檔,怎麼一點都不是我們那時代的正統國際檔?就像是循環檔改裝的,有種機車越作越遜的感覺哩.... .不管,為了方便,租下再說,反正尺寸挺適合我的....哈哈. 騎啊騎...天氣超熱,當然是要先去吃碗冰~出發總要有個方向(又來... ).. 旗津...我來了~~~~(更正...吃冰是在鼓山,不是旗津 ..嗯嗯..) 又是著名的水果綜合牛奶綠豆紅豆布丁......冰 (很煩,每次都吃一樣的冰厚,可是很爽... ) 第一次騎...
看來還是天空比較大...
回覆刪除http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWL7xEsnOg
回覆刪除可以配上這首歌喔
好聽!
回覆刪除上面的幾張照片是一樣的太平洋,卻是相隔2000多公里不同的景色.面對一樣的海,有時候心的距離卻比海還遙遠.....
回覆刪除去聽聽張惠妹的"聽海"這首歌吧!!
回覆刪除相信您聽完或看完他的歌詞後,感觸一定很深....
Hi everyone,
回覆刪除I found news about a museum. It it this one:
http://emm.evergreen.com.tw/index.aspx
However, has anyone been there and made some photos from the inside.
Would love to know what kind of models they show and how detailed the ships are modeled.
thanks for listening.
大頭豬
回覆刪除感謝您的回應,就最近某些事情來說,我想不僅要聽海,還得去跳海哩....哈哈哈
對某種動物真是深感無力的,算了....
作模型最好啦~~瘋狂造艦中~~嘿嘿
Hi Dr_Who2
That's a good new maritime museum in R.O.C.(Taiwan).There are hundreds of ship-models inside includs lot of 1/96 and 1/192 ship-models manufactured by Fine Art Model company,more of others were man-made artefacts built by artists around the world.
The museum sits Taipei city,and about 15 minutes by MRT from my home to the museum.
Unfortunately no photos inside the mesuem,so I have not any photos even I visited it many times,perhaps you can plan a tour to Taiwan and visit the museum.
^_^
Dear Ralph,
回覆刪除First off, thank you so much for the provided information. I passed that along to the german community.
If I ever get even close to Taiwan I will sure consider to visit that museum.
On another matter:
Did you notice the dark cloud in your first (top most) photo resembels the shape of a S-100/S-38b Schnellboot (E-Boat)?
I am referring to the dark cloud almost in the middle of the cloud structure. The dark one sitting in front of the white cloud background.
Here is an example: http://www.bismarck-class.dk/shipmodels/german_models/pictures/s_100behmuller/s_100behmuller15.jpg
Wishing you happy and bright days
Dear Dr_Who2
回覆刪除You have really good eyes,and aplenty imagination...hahaha
Yes I agree with you,especially the view from this angle.^_^
Talking about S-boat,there are 2 products of 1/350 S-boat released from Trumpeter and Bronco.I bought one of Trumpeter,it seems not bad,I had a compulsion to build it at once as I bought it,finally I stopped the compulsion after I remembered that I have so many unfinished works already....hahaha
Another importance,I watch the development of your 1/700 Myoko.Very nice detail up skill,please keep it on.
Go for it!
^_^
Hi Ralph,
回覆刪除Yes, sometimes my imagination runs wild.
The Myoko, yes indeed, the ship needs to be taken further.
To make a long story short:
1. I have got the flu and was confined to bed for a couple days.
2. Some privat matters needed urgent attention
3. I am at the same time remodeling a room as my nest workplace. A lot of kits, stuff, paint etc. are lying all over places and I need to sort things before I can proceed.
Am really sorry for the delay on the Myoko and I know some people are waiting for the next steps but I can´t run myself over the edge.
I´ll be building and showing results any soon.
However, Flyhawk could have done better on the turrets to reduce my workload.
Thank you so much for the encouragement. You saying it to me means a lot.
best wishes
Dr_Who2
Dear Dr_Who2
回覆刪除I'm sorry about that,however take care of yourself please,and be well.
Wish you comeback as soon but pressure anymore.
Best regards
Ralph