帝國海軍特二型重雷裝驅逐艦 敷波 し きな み 日本海軍近代化大型驅逐艦自 吹雪型 起為分野,在此之前的一等驅逐艦 睦月型,神風型 等等均屬1300噸左右之舊式構型.自 吹雪型 開始,日本海軍驅逐艦朝向艦隊伴隨目的之大型化重雷裝艦艦型發展. 吹雪型 (Fubuki class) 日本海軍當局公稱為" 特型", 本級艦共24艘.其中依些微差異又分為 I,II,III 等三型.1~10號艦分為 特 I 型 ,10~20號艦稱為 特 II 型 ,之後的則稱為 特 III 型. 其中 特 II 型 以 綾波(Ayanami) 為首艦,全長118公尺,基準排水量1680噸,總馬力輸出50000hp,速力38節,續航力5000浬/14節.武裝配備有12.7cm雙聯裝主炮*3座,7.7mm單裝機鎗*2座,61cm三聯裝魚雷發射管*3座,爆雷(水雷)投射機*2座.乘員數218名. 本次的模型作例 "敷波" 即屬特型第12號艦,亦是特 II 型的第2號艦.昭和4年12月4日舞鶴工廠竣工,開戰後大幅增加對空武裝,曾參與馬來攻略戰,第2次所羅門海戰,瓜達康納爾增援運輸作戰,卑斯麥海海戰,比克灣海戰等等.戰功活躍,尤其在瓜達康納爾增援時曾有來回載運補給物資與兵員多達10次的記錄.1944年9月12日在南中國海遭遇美潛艦魚雷攻擊而沉沒. 英國東洋艦隊潰滅(馬來海戰勝利之歌) 模型作例: Kit:TAMIYA Scale:1/700 Modeller:Ralph Jun.1998. 本次作例為小弟在1998年時完成的作品,當時以這一艘作為參加第一次模型藝術選秀會門票作品.因為此次的模型活動而結識現在Model Family的各創始成員進而成立本會,所以這件作品對小弟來說更有種特別的紀念性. 當時在製作這件作品時嘗試了一件在國內對於水線船史無前例也很大膽的改造,那就是自製艦底.以木頭板條為材料,水線板為輪廓,沒有參考資料的情形之下自行修出艦底構型.當然,眼尖而有深究的同好諸如阿童伯之輩者立即可以看出其艦底之錯誤所在.事實上,在那一次的選秀會當場立即就被同好打槍了. 但此艦對於後來持續的自製艦底與其它諸多方面的艦船經驗奠定了最佳的基礎. 與鋼彈筆之比較 與10元台幣比較 全艦的張線與欄杆以膠絲製作 ...
看來還是天空比較大...
回覆刪除http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWL7xEsnOg
回覆刪除可以配上這首歌喔
好聽!
回覆刪除上面的幾張照片是一樣的太平洋,卻是相隔2000多公里不同的景色.面對一樣的海,有時候心的距離卻比海還遙遠.....
回覆刪除去聽聽張惠妹的"聽海"這首歌吧!!
回覆刪除相信您聽完或看完他的歌詞後,感觸一定很深....
Hi everyone,
回覆刪除I found news about a museum. It it this one:
http://emm.evergreen.com.tw/index.aspx
However, has anyone been there and made some photos from the inside.
Would love to know what kind of models they show and how detailed the ships are modeled.
thanks for listening.
大頭豬
回覆刪除感謝您的回應,就最近某些事情來說,我想不僅要聽海,還得去跳海哩....哈哈哈
對某種動物真是深感無力的,算了....
作模型最好啦~~瘋狂造艦中~~嘿嘿
Hi Dr_Who2
That's a good new maritime museum in R.O.C.(Taiwan).There are hundreds of ship-models inside includs lot of 1/96 and 1/192 ship-models manufactured by Fine Art Model company,more of others were man-made artefacts built by artists around the world.
The museum sits Taipei city,and about 15 minutes by MRT from my home to the museum.
Unfortunately no photos inside the mesuem,so I have not any photos even I visited it many times,perhaps you can plan a tour to Taiwan and visit the museum.
^_^
Dear Ralph,
回覆刪除First off, thank you so much for the provided information. I passed that along to the german community.
If I ever get even close to Taiwan I will sure consider to visit that museum.
On another matter:
Did you notice the dark cloud in your first (top most) photo resembels the shape of a S-100/S-38b Schnellboot (E-Boat)?
I am referring to the dark cloud almost in the middle of the cloud structure. The dark one sitting in front of the white cloud background.
Here is an example: http://www.bismarck-class.dk/shipmodels/german_models/pictures/s_100behmuller/s_100behmuller15.jpg
Wishing you happy and bright days
Dear Dr_Who2
回覆刪除You have really good eyes,and aplenty imagination...hahaha
Yes I agree with you,especially the view from this angle.^_^
Talking about S-boat,there are 2 products of 1/350 S-boat released from Trumpeter and Bronco.I bought one of Trumpeter,it seems not bad,I had a compulsion to build it at once as I bought it,finally I stopped the compulsion after I remembered that I have so many unfinished works already....hahaha
Another importance,I watch the development of your 1/700 Myoko.Very nice detail up skill,please keep it on.
Go for it!
^_^
Hi Ralph,
回覆刪除Yes, sometimes my imagination runs wild.
The Myoko, yes indeed, the ship needs to be taken further.
To make a long story short:
1. I have got the flu and was confined to bed for a couple days.
2. Some privat matters needed urgent attention
3. I am at the same time remodeling a room as my nest workplace. A lot of kits, stuff, paint etc. are lying all over places and I need to sort things before I can proceed.
Am really sorry for the delay on the Myoko and I know some people are waiting for the next steps but I can´t run myself over the edge.
I´ll be building and showing results any soon.
However, Flyhawk could have done better on the turrets to reduce my workload.
Thank you so much for the encouragement. You saying it to me means a lot.
best wishes
Dr_Who2
Dear Dr_Who2
回覆刪除I'm sorry about that,however take care of yourself please,and be well.
Wish you comeback as soon but pressure anymore.
Best regards
Ralph